Welcome to the Examinations section of the QEGS website. Here you will find information on many aspects of the examinations process.
The school is registered and approved with all of the major Examination Boards: AQA, OCR, Edexcel, WJEC and ASDAN. Exam Boards and Subjects
Information about new GSCE and A Level Qualifications
Everything You Need To Know About Your Exams
- BEFORE THE EXAMS
- ON THE DAY
- ILLNESS, ABSENCE & EMERGENCIES
- AFTER THE EXAMS
Students will receive their own personalised timetables prior to each examination series. You can look at specific subjects on individual exam board websites.
Please note that in addition to these dates, students may be expected to take school assessments and have controlled assessment deadlines to meet.
Exam Results can be collected on the following days:
- A level – Thursday 15th August 2019
- GCSE – Thursday 22nd August 2019
The school accepts External/Private candidates under the following conditions:
- You must live within the school’s catchment area. This can be found on the school website.
- You must be studying with the same Examination Board and studying the same syllabus for each subject as students on roll at the school.
- The subject teacher must also agree to accepting the external candidate if any practical work is involved.
Please contact the Examinations Team at the school for more information. Tel: 01335 343685 (Ext. 1392) and speak to our exams team (in room 409).