Did you know that QEGS Friends Parent Teacher Association (FPTA) is an essential part of school funding, providing extras that the budget won’t stretch to?
In previous years, through events such as the wine tasting, quiz nights and stalls, the FPTA raised money for the school, which was spent on a glass kiln, a 3-D printer and outdoor furniture. Last year, we raised money for a new observatory to house a super telescope that the school has been given. Click here for more info.
All this organised by just a handful of people. Think what we could do with YOUR help.
Do join us for our monthly meetings in the QEGS Library. Ideas for fundraising and social events are most welcome.
FPTA 200 Club
Winners will be listed here once the prize draw has taken place and cheques have been posted.
Cheques will be sent home to the address we hold on our system.
FPTA Meetings 2019/20
Meetings usually take place in the QEGS Library at 6.15pm, unless otherwise notified. If any of the dates below change during the year, we will send out a text or email to let parents and staff know.
- Tuesday 10th September – 7.15pm
- Tuesday 1st October – 6.15pm
- Tuesday 5th November – 6.15pm Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Nov AGM has been postponed.
- Tuesday 3rd December – 6.15pm Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Tuesday 7th January – 6.15pm
- Tuesday 4th February – 6.15pm
- Tuesday 3rd March – 6.15pm
- Wednesday 1st April – 6.15pm
- Tuesday 5th May – 6.15pm
- Tuesday 2nd June – 6.15pm
- Tuesday 7th July – 6.15pm